Tuesday 14 November 2006

Poker so far...

Been playing fulltime sinc oct-05, started out 5 or 6-tabling 2-4 NL at partypoker (had built a good bankroll from march to september -05), went on with that and went up to 10-20 NL several times, doin good but my tilt problem put me down to 2-4 again always.. had to keep my account at partpoker at max 10k dollars otherwise it was a risk i lose it all if i went on tilt=(
In june -06 i got lucky and won the 40k guarantee giving me 12k in a threeway split(i play multis sometimes, im kinda ok at it but patience is not my best trait hehe)

Anyway, i took a shot at 10-20 again and now i was successful, beatin the game since that point..
Had a setback when the americans were banned from party, the game got much tougher but it also has made me a much better player so i think thats prolly the best thing thats happened to me...?
At the moment im trying out a new approach, 9-tabling stars 5-10 fullringNL and 5-10/3-6 PLO, doin well so far but only been doin it 10 days so far.. Thats where i am right now and where my pokerblog begins=) i will not discuss to much of my own playin here since i dont want to give away edge in an already tough game but i will discuss moneymanagement, style of play and lots more with those who are willing to, and of course hand historys if it is of interest... welcome all!=)

No comments: